The signature cocktail of Koskenkorva Foraged Vodka.
- Ingredients for 1 person
- Koskenkorva Foraged Vodka
- Pine syrup
- Applewine vinegar
- Measure all ingredients in a shaker and muddle the berries.
- Shake vigorously with ice and double strain in a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a twig of spruce. Serve in a martini glass.
Pine syrup (1 liter):
- Add 2,5 dl of dried pine needles or pine buds to 5 dl of water and bring to a boil. Let the mixture stand for 24 hours and bring to a boil again. Add 1 kg of sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Filter the syrup into heated bottles and let them cool down until they are ready to be refrigerated. The syrup keeps for approximately one month.