- Ingredients for 1 person
- Koskenkorva Foraged Vodka
- Pine syrup
- Lingonberries (fresh or frozen)
- Applewine vinegar
- Measure all ingredients in a shaker and muddle the berries.
- Shake vigorously with ice and double strain in a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a twig of spruce. Serve in a martini glass.
Pine syrup (1 liter):
- Add 2,5 dl of dried pine needles or pine buds to 5 dl of water and bring to a boil. Let the mixture stand for 24 hours and bring to a boil again.
- Add 1 kg of sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Filter the syrup into heated bottles and let them cool down until they are ready to be refrigerated. The syrup keeps for approximately one month.
In the Finnish forests you will find all the botanicals of the Koskenkorva Foraged Vodka. The wild forests are also full of lingonberries in the autumn. This signature cocktail is simply forest as we know it in the Koskenkorva village, in a glass.