Lemon, lime, orange & basil.
- Ingredients for 1 person
- Koskenkorva Lemon Lime Yarrow
- Fresh lime juice
- Fresh orange juice
- Sugar syrup
- Yellow cherry tomato
- Basil leaf
- Salt & pepper
- Soda water
- Muddle the cherry tomatoes in a shaker with vodka.
- Add other ingredients and shake vigorously with ice.
- Fine strain in a jar filled with ice, top up with soda water and stir.
- Garnish with basil leaves and cherry tomatoes. Serve with straws.
The end of summer is the most important time of the year in the village of Koskenkorva. It’s the time of harvest—when all the hard work done throughout the year is rewarded. Whether it’s the harvest of our barley or other treasures the sun has nurtured, this time of year, the villagers become harvesters.